Wednesday 22 April 2015

Brock Lesnars Football career








Brock Lesnars Football career

Brock Lesnars Football career:After his final match at WrestleMania XX, Lesnar sidelined his career in WWE to pursue a career in the National Football League.[9] This move upset many in WWE, as the company felt they had invested heavily in Lesnar. They confirmed his departure on their official website (WWE.com) by the following statement:
Brock Lesnar has made a personal decision to put his WWE career on hold to prepare to tryout for the National Football League this season. Brock has wrestled his entire professional career in the WWE and we are proud of his accomplishments and wish him the best in his new endeavor.[116]
Brock Lesnar
No. 69
Position:Defensive tackle
Personal information
Date of birth:July 12, 1977 (age 37)
Place of birth:Webster, South Dakota
Height:6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
Weight:285 lb (129 kg)
Career information
High school:Webster High School
College:Minnesota
Undrafted:2004
Career history
* Offseason and/or practice squad member only
Career NFL statistics
Games played:--
Tackles:--
Sacks:--


Lesnar later told a Minnesota radio show that he had "three wonderful years" in WWE, but had grown unhappy and had always wanted to play pro football, adding that he did not want to be 40 years old and wondering if he could have "made it" in football. In an interview about the NFL, he stated:
This is no load of bull; it's no WWE stunt. I am dead serious about this. I ain't afraid of anything and I ain't afraid of anybody. I've been an underdog in athletics since I was five. I got zero college offers for wrestling. Now people say I can't play football, that it's a joke. I say I can. I'm as good an athlete as a lot of guys in the NFL, if not better. I've always had to fight for everything. I wasn't the best technician in amateur wrestling but I was strong, had great conditioning, and a hard head. Nobody could break me. As long as I have that, I don't give a damn what anybody else thinks.[117]
Lesnar had a great showing at the NFL Combine and made the practice team for the Minnesota Vikings. On April 19, 2004, a minivan collided with his motorbike; he suffered a broken jaw and left hand, a bruised pelvis, and a pulled groin. He made a full recovery and attended the eight-week training camp for the Vikings in the summer, but ended up being cut at the end of the pre-season.[10] He received an invitation to play as a representative of the Vikings in NFL Europa, but declined because he wanted to be closer to home with his family










                                                 Goto Home

3 comments:

  1. We collect the best free online html5 games to have fun. These games work perfectly on the browser for your computers and mobile devices. Join us and kill the boredom!
    racing games to play with friends online
    adventure games for android
    Best Online Puzzle Game
    Online Shooter Games
    Sports Games Online
    Cooking Games Online
    Ball Games Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, ulrich sport

    ReplyDelete